Just a pair of trousers.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Currently wearing Stromberg Mijas trousers for my golf. I have 2 pairs of black (grey detail and white detail)
Comfy trousers and dry quickly in the wet.
They are starting to get a bit worn now so looking to replace them.
I'm looking to buy some with a narrower leg. As good as the Mijas are they are quite wide in the leg and tend to have the flap factor in windy conditions.

Any recommendations on decent quality reasonably priced strides that won't flutter and flap? :eek:ne:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Currently wearing Stromberg Mijas trousers for my golf. I have 2 pairs of black (grey detail and white detail)
Comfy trousers and dry quickly in the wet.
They are starting to get a bit worn now so looking to replace them.
I'm looking to buy some with a narrower leg. As good as the Mijas are they are quite wide in the leg and tend to have the flap factor in windy conditions.

Any recommendations on decent quality reasonably priced strides that won't flutter and flap? :eek:ne:

Shorts :cool:

Sorry, I'm sure you'll get a sensible answer shortly

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have 3 pairs of Adidas Fall Weight trousers which I absolutely love- as the name says they're for autumn conditions but they are still fine in reasonably warm climate as well as winter/autumn.

Comfiest trousers for me... not cheap though can pay £50-£60 a pair but I keep an eye out for deals- got my last 2 pairs for £70.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just get a pair of slim fit trousers. Most clothes shops sell them. I quote like Gap.

You dont need to fret and worry, just nip in, try a pair on and buy the colour you like.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Sometimes I wonder about this forum. Grown men that can't choose a pair of trousers :D

D

Deleted Member 1156

Yes so do I.
However, in my case the only local try and buy shop closed recently. I'd rather buy on recommendation.
Next question. Underwear, what are the members recommendations................................:whoo:

I don't wear any.......and my trousers are baggy so it has plenty of room to flop about ;)

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Rohan trousers are excellent quality and great for the course.
There fitting is true as well, I'm a 34 x 34 in trousers and they are perfect 👍🏻

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Had an email today from county golf that were flogging UA trousers for £19.99 don't know sizes or colour as I don't ave a look.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
J Lindeberg slim fit. Anything else looks like they have enough material to sail a yacht flapping in the wind.

G

guest100718

When trousers are not smart enough for work then they then get relagated to golf.!