Jordan Spieth

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Rats! Fell asleep watching and missed the finsh!

Great result for him!

Emergency Passport/Visa Application!

Last edited:

Jack_bfc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I backed him each way at the us open as you could see he was going to be a winner.

Forgot this week, until he holed the bunker shot on the 18th then I lumped on him to win the play off.

Cheers Jordan...;)

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
so he turns pro 8 months ago:eek:

top 10 in a lot of recent tournaments:smirk:

holes a ridiculous bunker shot on the 72nd hole to get in a play off:eek:

wins the playoff on the 5th sudden death hole :whoo:

was I watching a scripted golf movie........:mmm:

I'll be looking out for him this week.........

He said he's worried about coming to Scotland for the Open as he only has short sleeve tops:rolleyes: :rofl:

Riverdale

Medal Winner
Visit site
Had never heard of him until I saw the Open draw this morning and saw his name drawn against Matt Fitzpatrick - one of 6 amateurs in the open - but more importantly also a member at my golf club - hallamshire in Sheffield!!!

Seems a pretty good draw for Matt and will be great to see him play with somebody so highly rated as Jordan Speith

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I backed him each way at the us open as you could see he was going to be a winner.

Forgot this week, until he holed the bunker shot on the 18th then I lumped on him to win the play off.

Cheers Jordan...;)

I set my stall out with him months ago, and was good to finally get a nice return off him yesterday. Although i went into ladbrokes this morning and they said my bet had 'not settled'. Thankfully one phone call to another office and it was sorted.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bet Vic paying 8 places on the open, Spieth is 150/1. Had a little e/w on that. He's also 6/5 to win his first round 3 ball.

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bet Vic paying 8 places on the open, Spieth is 150/1. Had a little e/w on that. He's also 6/5 to win his first round 3 ball.

Snap! Although only got 7 places with bet365

Invested a bit of my winnings on quite a few players!! Keegan, Ogilvy, Horshel,Bubba and Spieth