Jarrod Lyle

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
RIP Jarrod Lyle, only 36.
Thoughts go out to his family and 2 young daughters.
Certainly puts a lot of things in perspective.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Very sad news to wake up to.

He was a fighter and an inspiration and had huge talent that was taken from him way too early.

Gutted.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I couldn't even read this story. Always leaves me a little numb to see a young persons life end so tragically early. The fact he has 2 young children literally has brought tears to my eyes. Having children of a similar age I fight to stop myself thinking about them in this situation.

So very very very sad. I hope life somehow rewards this family in some great way to make up for such a crime. So unfair.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I couldn't even read this story. Always leaves me a little numb to see a young persons life end so tragically early. The fact he has 2 young children literally has brought tears to my eyes. Having children of a similar age I fight to stop myself thinking about them in this situation.

So very very very sad. I hope life somehow rewards this family in some great way to make up for such a crime. So unfair.

This, I read the story and cried, I have children & grandchildren similar to him and his family, it is so sad for his children but they can at least grow up being extremely proud of a very brave father. RIP