It’s just bloody weird

Harley-D

Visit site
So two par threes over winter were off mats and with a wedge and 9 iron I was so consistent. Now we are off proper t,s I am looking at 7 iron for both. Haven’t hit the green on either in two months! Slice/shank/duff. Just can’t work it out. I know it is in my head but cannot do anything about it. Bloody weird

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Making your miss consistent is the key! At least that way you can account for it.

Try castle tees, pegs it up the same height every time, helps me to be a bit more consistent anyway!

D

Deleted member 1147

Is there a particular noise putting you off now?
I know that’s the sort of thing that bothers you ?

Or perhaps it’s a longer shot, and therefore more difficult for you?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Making your miss consistent is the key! At least that way you can account for it.

Try castle tees, pegs it up the same height every time, helps me to be a bit more consistent anyway!

Yes, castle tees are the saviour and the holy grail of all fault fixers! the bigger the better and the brighter the better!

From the same experience this year we had a few winter mats and fairways or greens I was missing was purely due to alignment caused by coming in from an angle. It’s worth checking.

Last edited:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Take one less club and smack it up the arse properly. I reckon your brain is telling you you've got too much club and you're decelerating into it.

That'll be £60.00 please as my advice is worth more than Fraggers