smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You are making it difficult playing the Atlantic Challenge coming from Hull

Why not play The Great North Links Challenge

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151147651149760&set=a.86735194759.83805.81974179759&type=1&theater

F
ly from Leeds/Bradford to Belfast then hire a car.

3 top, top tracks and a lot handier for you

Edit.....just seen you dont do flying, but as handy by car, ferry to Larne and away you go

Not a bad thought that. Loads of courses up that end. I'd recommend my home from home as well Greencastle

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have you gone soft in the head?

Are we going through this again? :rolleyes:However you feel about a course is all down to opinion.

Personally I feel the first 11 are fairly bland and really just a succession of long slogs, it isn't until the 12th when you get into the dunes it really gets good. If thats what you like then fair enough.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Are we going through this again? :rolleyes:However you feel about a course is all down to opinion.

Personally I feel the first 11 are fairly bland and really just a succession of long slogs, it isn't until the 12th when you get into the dunes it really gets good. If thats what you like then fair enough.

Don't get me wrong, Co Donegal is a very good track but you must be the only person that rates it above Enniscrone and Carne, 2 of the best links in Ireland.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, Co Donegal is a very good track but you must be the only person that rates it above Enniscrone and Carne, 2 of the best links in Ireland.

Like I say its all about opinions I would rate Portsalon higher than Enniscrone as well and having been a member of both for 3 years feel I can justify it.