Invest in Your Game - With St. James's Place Wealth Management

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is the thing where you pay to listen to their Wealth Management waffle and then get a lesson or a game of golf and such? basically like going to a timeshare type thing? Did you have to tell them what your worth in advance?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
They may have done a search on some of you and found you to be not worthy, in other words, no pot to pish in :rofl:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
They did something near me that I got invited to but they were okay courses only and it was only 9 holes. Clearly if you are getting 18 holes at Woburn then they think you have a decent amount of cash as that will not be a cheap day. Lovely day out and worth listening to a bit of spiel for.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
being slightly cynical, a simple postcode check on property wealth could help form their mailing list! Can't see them being attracted by a bungalow owner in Polegate!

They must have targeted a bit better than that. It will cost them a lot of money for this day and they can't just throw invites at anyone. Yes, not every invite will work or to be with someone with pots of cash but there must be some system in what they are doing. These guys are pretty successful, I know someone who has a franchise up here, and they don't get there by spending money with no return.