Introduction

Davy_1986

Visit site
Hi All,

Joined the forum back in July but only been lurking since!

My name is David and im based in Teesside. This is going to be my first full golf season after retiring from 16 years of ruining my weekends with cricket!

Started really getting into golf early last year and have had the bug for the game ever since. I’ve had some lessons with Ross Jackson based at Ingelby driving range who I can thoroughly recommend, he is very down to earth and I seem to be progressing well with him. Best round to date is 84 but that is definitely not the norm!

I have never had a full handicap so keen to sort that ASAP and also have only ever played with friends, which although I obviously enjoy would like to meet new people and test myself. Alongside being able to ask some stupid questions to!

I recently took the decision to join Rockliffe Hall so if there are any forum members that play there I would be keen to meet.

I look forward to contributing to the forum and hopefully enjoy my first summer of competitions!

Thanks

David

PS forgive any stupid questions!

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Welcome David, golf is an addictive game indeed but you'll find lots of similarly-afflicted folks on here. There are no stupid questions but you'll get lots of stupid answers from this forum! :whistle:

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome mate
We had a meet down rockliffe few year back. Sure if your willing to organise one there will be a good amount up for a game

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rockcliffe Hall! First up, I'm in 😁. Second up, that's quite a first club, no pussy footing around.

Keep an eye out in the arrange a game section. We have the occasional NE meet and it is a good chance to mix with other golfers and play different courses.

Welcome aboard.