Internet based golf society

RobSP86

Visit site
Hi there,

I’m part of a newly formed, internet based golf society. We had our first event Friday just gone at the Brabazon and for March’s event are looking for a club to give us a match. Between 80 of us, off the tips none of us shot our handicap so a) Minimum amount of banditry exists within the society and b) Your club will probably win.

The organiser is looking at the last two Fridays of March as potential dates.

Also posted in the arrange a match section but not sure if that was meant for more small scale meet ups

Anyone fancy it?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is the new society formed by the previously funny GCW that is all about trying to right the wrongs of golf through social media 😂

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi there,

I’m part of a newly formed, internet based golf society. We had our first event Friday just gone at the Brabazon and for March’s event are looking for a club to give us a match. Between 80 of us, off the tips none of us shot our handicap so a) Minimum amount of banditry exists within the society and b) Your club will probably win.

Also posted in the arrange a match section but not sure if that was meant for more small scale meet ups

Anyone fancy it?
Where are you based??

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought the whole idea of societies was a collection of golfers playing as a group at various venues, with some mild competition amongst themselves, and not inter club.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi there,

Anyone fancy it?

Tell him to get burton back on the pods