Insure4sport

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just looking at new insurance for this year and found these guys. £20ish would get me the cover I'd probably need and is worldwide without additional cost which I need since I play in the Republic of Ireland a lot.

Anyone any experience with them or maybe point in another direction?

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
... and is worldwide without additional cost ...
Be careful about double cover. If you're abroad you will presumably have travel insurance, which will almost certainly include personal liability cover. If you also have specific golf insurance and then need to make a claim for something you've done on the golf course, you could have a lot of hassle while they each try to pass the buck to the other.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Was talking to them today about an altogether different insurance, as I’m giving details, turns out they have me on record as a previous Golf Care customer. Turns out that Golf Care, insure4sport and The Golfers Club are all part of the same group. Same call centre, same underwriters.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Be careful about double cover. If you're abroad you will presumably have travel insurance, which will almost certainly include personal liability cover. If you also have specific golf insurance and then need to make a claim for something you've done on the golf course, you could have a lot of hassle while they each try to pass the buck to the other.

I needed it more for the fact I play in Republic of Ireland a lot and other companies offer UK cover meaning I needed to purchase additional European cover to keep me right.