Injury during general play round for handicap

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
I registered on the MyEG app to submit a round for handicap but I couldn't complete the round due to injury. I can't work out what I'm supposed to do to close the round off on the app.

I completed the first hole, but picked up on the 2nd and didn't start 3-18. I've tried to enter this in the app and just get an error saying 'not enough holes completed for handicap purposes'. I know that! Am I supposed to do something on the app, or does the handicap sec at my club have to pick it up? Will he get a notification that I've started a round but not submitted it?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I registered on the MyEG app to submit a round for handicap but I couldn't complete the round due to injury. I can't work out what I'm supposed to do to close the round off on the app.

I completed the first hole, but picked up on the 2nd and didn't start 3-18. I've tried to enter this in the app and just get an error saying 'not enough holes completed for handicap purposes'. I know that! Am I supposed to do something on the app, or does the handicap sec at my club have to pick it up? Will he get a notification that I've started a round but not submitted it?

exit the scorecard, and then go into the 'screcards' option at the bottom.
swipe to the left and you get an option to delete the scorecard. Then enter the reason.