Incorrect Attire For Work

HeftyHacker

Visit site
There's quite a lot of competition in the fighter plane market. I worked for BAE and would be astounded if anyone in the commercial department didn't dress smartly at work or Infront of a customer.

More recently pre Covid there was a move away from the formal business attire mentality to a more business casual, even in the commercial function (I sat next to a 35 head commercial department for 5 years). It became a running joke that if someone suddenly turned up in a full suit and tie you'd automatically ask them where their interview was.

I do agree though, generally for customer visits you would see smarter appearances for those dealing directly with them.

Since the offices have reopened though its dialled back further and there is a much wider variety of attire now. It tends to be in teams though so I can only assume its management who are driving the "standards".

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think customer facing roles are quite different to non customer facing ones. Even there things are softening but it really depends on your market and your customers.

Thinking that how you look has no impact is a bit utopian.