In your Christmas stocking you can have…

D

Deleted member 16999

I’ll take No1 and give D4S the “hole-in-one” just so he can feel special like the rest of us :rofl:

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
One of the following:

1. 20% Cut in Handicap
  2. Hole In One
  3. New Bag of Sticks
  4. Board Comp Win
  5. New Golf Wardrobe

Which and why?

I'd have to go with the handicap cut as the thing I long for most

And for kicks and the real reason for the post:

Which One would you give as a Christmas Gift to which GM forumer & why?

I'm going to give Tashy a Hole in One in front of his regular 4-ball, mainly so we can all enjoy the way he'll describe the event in the forum post, enjoy mate

I doubt I'll post much over the weekend (playing Sat & Sun) so Merry Christmas all

New Golf Wardrobe, the one I have for my gear and other clothes is way to small, so somewhere bigger to hold it all would be good.

Not bothered about my HC, it will come down or go up accordingly through the year, Hole in one, not that much of an achievement I'd prefer an Albatross on a long par 5, very happy with my current bats and have no reason to change them, generally play golf for fun and exercise during the warmer months.

I'd give Kraxx some new clothes as his current ones are getting a bit tight.

D

Deleted member 1147

For myself I'd take the 20% handicap cut - because I know I should be lower and to reduce it is my main goal.

For another forummer - I'd give Dave (khamelian) a new wardrobe. He must need some more bright green, yellow etc clobber by now.

I'd also buy Stu ( Kraxx) a new stick!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hole in One for me please.
Never had one .......................... yet, in fact, I don't get many Hole in Threes these days!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can i have number 6. a nice new golf club to join as a member in 2018 please

Oh and a new set of sticks for paddyc to stop him keep "trying" my driver :)

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
20% Cut in Handicap
- I've slipped down to a level where I hope my handicap is about right to play vintage clubs all year including comps so this would not work for me.

New Bag of Sticks
- Get outta here!

Board Comp Win
- Done it

New Golf Wardrobe
- It's so hard to find clothes in beige these days that I'd probably not be catered for.

So it's got to be the elusive hole-in-one for me.

And as a present, I'll go for a 20% handicap cut for everybody on next year's Whippersnappers team.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I took a handicap cut to mean improvement to my game to enable me to get cut rather than a flat out cut for the sake of cutting

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Board comp win for me, knowing that on top of that honour you will get a nice handicap cut as well. In fact thinking about it if I did get a board comp win I would probably buy myself something new for the bag as a little reward as well, so that’s 3 off the list all by doing one of them!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Board comp win for me, knowing that on top of that honour you will get a nice handicap cut as well. In fact thinking about it if I did get a board comp win I would probably buy myself something new for the bag as a little reward as well, so that’s 3 off the list all by doing one of them!

Not if it's a matchplay comp!! :thup:

20% cut; managed half of that the proper way.
New sticks; got those this year.
Board comp; see signature :D
New wardrobe; no, happy with mine.

Hole in one; still missing one of those :angry:, I'll have that please.

And as the gift I'll second the 20% cut for the 'snappers. Hell, if we're generous enough they could all be off scratch.......:whoo: :rofl: