I'm a Cleb get me more TV time

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How sad are the public, as much as I enjoy watching has beens eating stuff in the jungle, this year's programme has turned into a Katie Price show. 2 nights in a row she has been voted to do the tasks, dont the viewing public understand thats what she want's. I have nothing against Katie but other people have. I think she has made a small fortune for herself and good luck to her. If these people "hate" her so much why oh why are they voting for her to do tasks and get even more air time. I hope she does well in the show, just to rub it up the hater's. At £450k for doing the show I think Katie is onto a winner. Why else would I watch it?
Like who the hell are those 2 guys and when was the last time you seen Ms Fox? As for the Hollywood actor I thought he died years ago. As for that pain in the butt who used to be in Eastenders, whats her point?
Katie or Kim to win, at least they are there to have FUN............

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
although I had to confess to having watched X-factor, I am proud that I can say I have never watched this or Big Brother (even by accident). and long may it remain so.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Who is it that watches this kind of rubbish I have never met anyone who says they like it yet its all that is on the TV - Horrible horrible untalented wannabe idiots get a life and get of my TV

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I watched the second or third series and enjoyed it, but once you've seen a celeb eat a kangaroo testicle who needs to see another do it?

I did watch another series, but only because Cerys Matthews was in it and I have an unhealthy obsession with her!!!

Jan Leaming was constantly voted to to tasks when I watched it and each time she got more and more hysterical. She didn't realise that it was her reactions that meant she was being voted for each time and it was getting boring.

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Its haard to believe you could lower the tone of the neighbourhood in a jungle- just goes to show.
Personnally I'd rather pull my own toenails out with pliers than watch such scum-entities.
What would you endure not to watch?

Mick47

Head Pro
Visit site
I will confess to watching all the previous runs :eek:
But enough is enough, it's well past its sell-buy date.
Same applies to X factor, never been tempted by big brother.
Will watch "The Making of Modern Britain" on BBC2 at 9pm rearly enjoyed the series so far.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
If they are in a jungle I'll eat my 3 iron. Pampered so called celebs would not be able to take 1 night in a jungle. It is nothing more than a set. Take a look at the carefully planted ferns and house plants etc dotted around the camp most of 'em aren't even native to Aus never mind growing happily away under a canopy of trees. Nah! scripted rubbish where the only winners are the celebs bank balances.Women love it cos they know exactly what to say and do to get their backs up. Katie Price will do virtually all of the tasks 'cos people dislike her cos of Peter Andre.The only saving grace is that it's not BBC so we dont have to directly fund it. Bring on the votes Kerching ££££ ;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I actually believe that Katie Price is naieve enough to think that she is still well liked by the public and that she is genuinely surprised to keep being voted to do the trials. She has no idea the public like to see a celeb get their cumuppance and given she has led her life in the papers for the last few years it could be considered payback.

I didn't see it but HID said she has a phobia about water. I'm sure she didn't have that affliction last time so I see it as a cynical chance to get some sympathy, play to to public opinion and do a David Van Day and make sure its all about me