I think my SkyTrak launch monitor is aligned :-)

albie999

Visit site
I think my SkyTrak is aligned properly
1f609.png
;-), but on a more serious note, after breaking ankle and dislocating knee am trying to get golf fit, whilst also with the downtime been watching lots of YouTube videos.

Been trying to square up my swing, more from in to out (was a heavy over the top swinger) and just working on tempo .... hopefully it will continue like this. For Info, this was with my 7 iron (Ben Ross HTX)

IMG_20191028_150645 (1).jpg

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
1f609.png
;-), but on a more serious note, after breaking ankle and dislocating knee am trying to get golf fit, whilst also with the downtime been watching lots of YouTube videos.

Been trying to square up my swing, more from in to out (was a heavy over the top swinger) and just working on tempo .... hopefully it will continue like this. For Info, this was with my 7 iron (Ben Ross HTX)

View attachment 28436

Ok ........... but nowhere near Forum distance 😁😁

albie999

Visit site
7 iron has to be 200 yards + 😉😉

Without evidence you mean ;-) .... I am happy with that shot (have to say not all of them fly like that ... YET) ..... just need to grind away in the SIM over the winter ..... and then it will probably look nothing like that when on the course lol

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You have your own simulator? How much was that set up. It is the dream to have one’s own simulator set up in their man cave.

albie999

Visit site
I have really cobbled mine together on such a budget. Got a bargain on the SkyTrak .. a local golf shop was selling it for £1000, so snapped his hand off lol .... .bought the archery net for £100 (10ft x 10ft) .... the mat I got off FB marketplace for £20 (second hand), which the guy then threw in the fibrebuilt hitting mat (not sure he realised what it was - he was a scrappy who had cleared out a refitted driving range). Already had a laptop which was up to the task

sim.JPG

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have really cobbled mine together on such a budget. Got a bargain on the SkyTrak .. a local golf shop was selling it for £1000, so snapped his hand off lol .... .bought the archery net for £100 (10ft x 10ft) .... the mat I got off FB marketplace for £20 (second hand), which the guy then threw in the fibrebuilt hitting mat (not sure he realised what it was - he was a scrappy who had cleared out a refitted driving range). Already had a laptop which was up to the task

Nice. Wish I had a grand to Chuck at a simulator! Archery net is a good idea. I was looking at trampoline nets. Usually you have loads of trampolines being given away for free on gumtree. Would just have to dump the trampoline itself.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
1f609.png

View attachment 28436
Those spin numbers are scary low for a 7iron

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I was looking at doing this. I have 3 driving range mats, and an impact screen already. I haven't hung it yet, as I have only just worked out a good way of doing it. I need to clear some space in my garage too. The Skytrak is the sticking point. 1k is a bargain, 2k hmm. I had the money lined up, but spent it on something else!