I guess we'll never know

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This quote was from Michael Johnson about Tiger recently.

The former sprinter tweeted: “Apology starting with ‘If I offended anyone’ is no apology. But this is Tiger. Never been a leader and he’s Teflon. Still heralded after all the mistakes so he’s learned nothing. Media focus always on miraculous recovery. Never why the need for recovery.”

I think the last two sentences are very telling.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
This quote was from Michael Johnson about Tiger recently.

The former sprinter tweeted: “Apology starting with ‘If I offended anyone’ is no apology. But this is Tiger. Never been a leader and he’s Teflon. Still heralded after all the mistakes so he’s learned nothing. Media focus always on miraculous recovery. Never why the need for recovery.”

I think the last two sentences are very telling.

Same with the car crash, almost looks like a cover up from the police - he was driving too fast, crossed onto the wrong side of the road, could have killed himself as well as others, but there were no questions asked at all. I doubt the rest of us would be granted such leniency from the law in similar circumstances.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Same with the car crash, almost looks like a cover up from the police - he was driving too fast, crossed onto the wrong side of the road, could have killed himself as well as others, but there were no questions asked at all. I doubt the rest of us would be granted such leniency from the law in similar circumstances.
I think that's part of what Johnson was referring to, there is quite a list......

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
Watch Norm Macdonalds stand up about TW on YouTube. A work of genius and probably very close to reality.