I bought today.....

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Vokey SM9 60 degree arrived today from Golfclubsforcash. Brilliant service - sent them a couple clubs to trade in and they credited my account on Wednesday, so pressed the button on an order straight away and the new wedge arrived at 8am this morning.

Went to our practice ground to give it a go and am liking it so far - low bounce 4 degrees T grind, which suits my delivery and links turf.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Golf Membership at my club. Oh and a nice sky blue polo from the club shop for £4, using some winnings on account. He stocks the best styles in golf tops I've ever seen. The ones in the other golf shops are rubbish. Costs me a few quid each season. I don't need them, but can't resist.

C7usk

Visit site
The women's section in particular has some brilliant deals. On this occasion, they are definitely getting the better of it (and no, I'm not complaining about that 😄)
Aye thanks for that guys... I am now the proud owner of a new putter... Lol.. Ya can't complain at them rates.. Especially when you see folk are trying to punt them for 60% more on Ebay..

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
In preparation for my trip Stateside, I discovered Pebble Beach courses don't use Strokesaver, they have their own version which looks like it's been done in MS Paint apparently.
So ordered these from the US. Pretty good and the green slope detail is insansely good.
Screenshot_20240326_193602_Photos.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_194810_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_194810_Photos.jpg
    825.8 KB · Views: 11

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
In preparation for my trip Stateside, I discovered Pebble Beach courses don't use Strokesaver, they have their own version which looks like it's been done in MS Paint apparently.
So ordered these from the US. Pretty good and the green slope detail is insansely good.
View attachment 52548

Playing anywhere nice?? You’ve not mentioned it before 😂

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Took the gamble on Saturday and fitted the new round Golf Pride reverse taper putter to my Odyssey CH-vfang 2 ball putter. OMG felt so good in my hand on Sunday morning and aside from a silly error I putted really well. I didn't hole many and had a lip out that ended up in front of the hole but from longer range (10 feet and above) it was really good. I did some practice on Monday and distance control already feels better. I just need to get a few to drop and I'm in business on the greens

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A mixed bag of castle tees. 😁 Have started using a green castle tee lately because normal tees don't go into our rubbish teeing mats far enough - but I never find any green ones lying around (unlike pinks which are everywhere) so I've had to buy some. Went for the mixed bag as I'll use the red ones for 5 wood and sometimes use the white ones for driver when it's windy. The blues and yellows can go in my wife's bag and the orange ones will probably go in the bin. :LOL:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Took the gamble on Saturday and fitted the new round Golf Pride reverse taper putter to my Odyssey CH-vfang 2 ball putter. OMG felt so good in my hand on Sunday morning and aside from a silly error I putted really well. I didn't hole many and had a lip pout that ended up in front of the hole but from longer range (10 feet and above) it was really good. I did some practice on Monday and distance control already feels better. I just need to get a few to drop and I'm in business on the greens

................... and then you flounced off in a big ol' sulk? ;)

Smoj

Visit site
renewed my membership, just have to realize there is a lot of golf to be played when the sun comes up, but for now making some nice progress on the 9-hole course. until the other 9 holes dry out a bit...

a few weeks ago bought some new Air Jordan 1s shadows, as my ones are on their last legs, nearly forgot about them as I left them in the box to be opened in the summer...

My favorite non-golf purchase - is a Steelers Roethlisberger Bumblebee Jersey, mega hard to find in the UK, now I have 2 :love: