I bought today.....

Springveldt

Visit site
2nd hand S1 electric trolley from Affordable Golf via eBay. 20% off coupon brought it down to £240. Could have bought a bit cheaper privately, but this looks mint (officially VG condition), and comes with 12 month warranty, so worth paying a bit extra for hopefully.
Considering the price of new electric trolleys now a days that does seem like good value. Think I'll be using mine until the wheels fall off, at the rate the prices are increasing you might be able to buy a buggy for the same price of a trolley soon.

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
3 x Footjoy gloves from Footjoy direct, for some reason my pro, American golf, eBay and Amazon didn’t have any medium right hand gloves for sale.

I must add American golf near me has very poor stock levels, and I fancied looking at the Ping g430 driver but they hold no left handed clubs in stock, suggested I order and pay for one and to try it 🤔

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
3 x Footjoy gloves from Footjoy direct, for some reason my pro, American golf, eBay and Amazon didn’t have any medium right hand gloves for sale.

I must add American golf near me has very poor stock levels, and I fancied looking at the Ping g430 driver but they hold no left handed clubs in stock, suggested I order and pay for one and to try it 🤔

As a fellow lefty I feel your pain with FJ gloves

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Have been good, despite the temptations in the bargains thread - but succumbed today.
Time to see if the old rogue x hybrid can be ousted from the bag. Custom fitting wasn't really an option so I have a 2021 tour edge (just 'cuz I always fancied trying one), and a 2023 paradym on the way.
Trackman or top tracer range battle awaits! 😅😂

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I have actually been impressed with myself and my resilience on the golf purchase front and the fact that I had not bought anything all winter then I saw the shoes in @Tashyboy's comment and discount code in @Mark1751's.
I have always fancied trying out the BOA laces and these shoes seemed to be the ideal chance to give them a go.
Cheers boys.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I have actually been impressed with myself and my resilience on the golf purchase front and the fact that I had not bought anything all winter then I saw the shoes in @Tashyboy's comment and discount code in @Mark1751's.
I have always fancied trying out the BOA laces and these shoes seemed to be the ideal chance to give them a go.
Cheers boys.
Just thought and done exactly the same!

cunnini

Visit site
Some Galvin Green waterproof Arvin paclite trousers - they're to replace my nearly 30 year old Sunderland trousers! I like to get my VFM!!

Smoj

Visit site
I was looking for some spikeless replacements for my Air Max 90s and Jordan 1s which have worn out. I like my Packards so I decided on some FJ Premier Flints - gorgeous golf shoes that fit very nicely

Attachments

• fjflint.jpeg
    fjflint.jpeg
    494.4 KB · Views: 21

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Cheers boys.
Just tried mine on 10 mins ago. Very comfy. For £45. It’s a steal. 😁👍

Teebs

Visit site
I was looking for some spikeless replacements for my Air Max 90s and Jordan 1s which have worn out. I like my Packards so I decided on some FJ Premier Flints - gorgeous golf shoes that fit very nicely
Get some blister plasters...

Smoj

Visit site
Get some blister plasters...
I don't know if they're going to be different from the Packards, but the Pakcards were straight out of the box and had no problems... my Packards are 8.5W and the Flints are 8.5M .. still fit fine, even a tad better than the wides

But thanks for the heads up I will carry some old shoes when I take 'em out for a spin on Monday (y)

simsini

Visit site
Ordered these last night, an hour before the 20% off code expired. I now have 3 new pairs of shoes for this year. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20240305_102735_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Just bought a Hugo Boss midlayer and polo off The Open online shop. Would never normally pay the premium prices of Boss gear but these are from my winnings from The Race To The Open comp back in September.

(y)IMG_3652.jpeg

Last edited: