I bought today.....

Springveldt

Visit site
I'm after a 3 hybrid but I'm not sure what to buy, preferably one with a larger head like the TM Superfast 2.0 #4 hybrid I still have in my bag 🥰
My normal ploy is to buy something I Iike the look of and try it, sometimes works 😆
Any recommendations lads and lasses?
New Ping hybrid looks tasty 🤔
Callaway Apex 21. Head is massive on them, got a deep face as well so if you have one in the first cut and catch it high on the face they go forever. On our par 5's I actually prefer getting into the first cut as I can get there or really close most of the time with these things.

Got a 3 and a 4 from Callaway PreOwned last year for £260 while they were still £225 each new in the shops. You will get a bargain on them now if you keep an eye on the preowned site.

edit: I see you've got one now. If you don't get on with the Cleveland give these a go.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
This happened to me a couple of years ago. Fitted and ordered a driver with Precision Golf, and I got the email late afternoon the day before my annual Sunningdale trip! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

This reminds me, my putter was ready the day before the Stoneham round last year. A quick message on here and found someone kind enough to collect it for me in their way down. They literally ran it to me on the first tee.

Albo

Visit site
This reminds me, my putter was ready the day before the Stoneham round last year. A quick message on here and found someone kind enough to collect it for me in their way down. They literally ran it to me on the first tee.
Similar thing happened to me too, I ordered new irons and got a call the morning I was due to drive up to play Trump Aberdeen, collected them and unboxed them at the course, had a caddy who asked me how far I typically hit each iron and had to just shrug and tell him I had no idea

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Popped to the driving range at the ridge as we’re at the caravan and bought A pair of sunderland waterproof trousers that were half price and a pair of UA shoes

ThinBullet

Visit site
A Taylormade P770 (2023) 4 iron (KBS Tour 120 S) to ride in with my P7MC 5-PW set.

I owned the previous P770 set, and this new one is far superior and feels great. Seriously considering the 5 iron now too.

simsini

Visit site
Waterproofs from Decathlon. £69.99 for the jacket and £69.99 for the trousers. They seem to get good reviews everywhere too.

peld

Visit site
Waterproofs from Decathlon. £69.99 for the jacket and £69.99 for the trousers. They seem to get good reviews everywhere too.
they are decent - im on my second pair of trousers as i wear them in the winter with just thermals underneath rather than overtrousers. I've never paid £70 for them though - think i got the last ones for £40

HeftyHacker

Visit site

I have the trousers and they are superb. Wore them at the Open on Sunday and the only thing that got wet was around the waist as my coat just poured everything in whenever I went to the loo 🤣.

Think I paid 50 for mine so was surprised when I recommended them to a mate and he said they were 70.

Smoj

Visit site
After a bit of a love-hate relationship with the Stealth HL 3 wood, it looks really closed at address, even for someone who likes a closed-looking club, hooked a fair amount of shots yesterday too, which is wild considering 8 months ago I was a monster slicer... while I love everything about the club, I would ideally want some sort of adjustable hosel stealth plus is a little bit out of my budget at the moment.
Heard great things about the Sim Ti 3 wood, so I thought I'd try out a Sim TI 3 wood and see if thats a bit more to my liking.