I bought today.....

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Been toying with a driving iron after breaking my adams club. Hit a few of my mates driving irons on the range and on the course. Truth be told when they are good they are good, when they are bad they are awful.
In the end I've decided to go with a hybrid. Always got on with them and gone for an old titleist 915 18 degree. Picked up a mint one on ebay. Can't wait to try it.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been toying with a driving iron after breaking my adams club. Hit a few of my mates driving irons on the range and on the course. Truth be told when they are good they are good, when they are bad they are awful.
In the end I've decided to go with a hybrid. Always got on with them and gone for an old titleist 915 18 degree. Picked up a mint one on ebay. Can't wait to try it.

I wouldn’t part with mine, has the same shaft as my irons so maybe that’s something you could try? I like that I can flight it down. Played into a gale Wednesday and my 2i was up with everyone’s driver (in a group where we all drive similar distance). But whereas they got it a little wrong and got in a world of trouble mine were never anywhere but controlled.

The 915 is a very nice hybrid. Goes like a bullet. Had one but have it up to make room for the driving iron! Hope it goes well for you and sure if it doesn’t sounds like you could flip it without anything lost 👍🏻

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I wouldn’t part with mine, has the same shaft as my irons so maybe that’s something you could try? I like that I can flight it down. Played into a gale Wednesday and my 2i was up with everyone’s driver (in a group where we all drive similar distance). But whereas they got it a little wrong and got in a world of trouble mine were never anywhere but controlled.

The 915 is a very nice hybrid. Goes like a bullet. Had one but have it up to make room for the driving iron! Hope it goes well for you and sure if it doesn’t sounds like you could flip it without anything lost 👍🏻

I'm just being honest with myself. I'm not good enough a ball striker to get the most out of a driving iron. Shame :(

I know how good the 915 family of clubs are. I already own

Two 915 drivers.
3wood
7 wood
Now 3 differnt hybrids. 2, 4 and 5.

The 2 and 5 will be in the bag.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm just being honest with myself. I'm not good enough a ball striker to get the most out of a driving iron. Shame :(

I know how good the 915 family of clubs are. I already own

Two 915 drivers.
3wood
7 wood
Now 3 differnt hybrids. 2, 4 and 5.

The 2 and 5 will be in the bag.

You are on brand!

Fair play. Loved my 915 driver, looking back really the gains I made going up to TS were probably more down to the shaft and I could have literally stuck the same one in the 915. I think that’s amazing tbf that you can go so far back and have the same adapter.

Hope it goes well for you 👍🏻

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You are on brand!

Fair play. Loved my 915 driver, looking back really the gains I made going up to TS were probably more down to the shaft and I could have literally stuck the same one in the 915. I think that’s amazing tbf that you can go so far back and have the same adapter.

Hope it goes well for you 👍🏻

Thanks. They are a solid line of clubs and can be picked up fairly cheap. .

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Mizuno Pro 223 4-GW. I didn't really buy them, my wife bought them for me as a gift for her retirement.

I've mentioned this once or twice on here in other threads, but today they are finally in the bag.

Smoj

Visit site
we had the first fairly warm round yesterday, even though it was very enjoyable I've realised I dont have many pairs of shorts so splurged out on a pair of Ping eye mark shorts.

decided that compared to my TS2(16.5) 3 wood, I cannot get on with the TSI3 wood at all, so taken it out of the bag and replaced it with a 2nd hand TS2 23degree hybrid. top of the bag is nailed on finally.

one of my golf 4 ball partners bought me for my up coming birthday a goat golf hat which is really nice quality and a sleeve of their balls, yet to be hit, but a very nice gesture.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
With my 40s just around the corner I've decided to give up golf and buy ping irons.

Brand new ping i500s arriving during the week. Used my mates and loved them. So easy to hit and launch.

Actually prefer the look of them to the newer ping releases.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
With my 40s just around the corner I've decided to give up golf and buy ping irons.

Brand new ping i500s arriving during the week. Used my mates and loved them. So easy to hit and launch.

Good choice. I have the i500s and they are great irons.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

2 hybrid is a keeper. Great flight. Useful off the tee and off the deck.

Ja95

Visit site
Recently bought Mizuno JPX hot metal irons 5-pw. Just now unsure what else to put in the bag to fill the gapping as they are very strongly lofted

Springveldt

Visit site

Had my i500’s for 4 season now, great irons.

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Purchased a 913 D3 from the pro shop to replace my 910 D2, kept the shaft from my 910 and stuck it on the 913.

My driving can’t get any worse so it’s a win win.