I bought today.....

evemccc

Visit site
Mizuno JPX923 Hot Metal 5-GW.
Looks like the course will be closed this weekend though 😢

Great. Mizuno 923s are meant to be v good

I’m sure your game will be trending in the right direction once you get these new irons dialled-in, and you’ll have numerous looks for birdie when we tee-it-up at Seaton Carew next month 🤣

#repetitivegolfcliches

sunshine

Visit site
This bad boy.

The first steps towards cavity back and perimeter weighting I find fascinating, although I really don't like where they led us.

This dates to 1961, the same year that Karsten Solheim was developing his model 69 irons.

A healthy 56 degrees of loft, should be interesting to try out on the course!

View attachment 46793View attachment 46794

The revolutionary micro slot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good to see that marketing waffle was alive and well in 1961.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Saw a post from Mizuno the other day - their lead time has doubled from 7-10 working days to 15 -20..and that's will all components in stock..
No idea why
I ordered custom Mizuno Pro 223 6 weeks ago. I was told it would be 10 working days but that stretched out to 15 working days. I assumed that it was because of the 923 Forged and Tour release and all the pre-orders that they had to deal with.

I'm also assuming that once the pre-orders are dealt with life will return to normal.

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
Yeah.. DKNY have obviously followed Calvin Klein's lead into golf wear, I thought it might be a bit cheap-feeling, but it seems to be good quality. I'll be tempted to try more of the DKNY stuff now. County Golf often seem to be flogging it.
How’s the sizing? Is that chart below a good representation?