I bought today.....

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Got my mate to pick up this mat for me a couple of months ago. He has only got around to sending it over to me.

Delighted with it for 23 quid plus postage.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My Ping grip arrived today. It was a PP58 and a compromise as no-one has a PP60 or PP61 in stock. I am actually quite pleased with it although shorter than I thought but it sits nicely in the life line. I will get my pro to put 2-3 layers on before the grip goes on. My Anser 2 is coming back to life

D

Deleted member 3432

My Ping grip arrived today. It was a PP58 and a compromise as no-one has a PP60 or PP61 in stock. I am actually quite pleased with it although shorter than I thought but it sits nicely in the life line. I will get my pro to put 2-3 layers on before the grip goes on. My Anser 2 is coming back to life

Get saving up and buy yourself one of the Ping PLD's that are coming to retail. Anser model will be one of the models available.

JonW

Visit site
Picked up my custom fitted TaylorMade P790s (Nipon Modus 105s shafts (+0.25”) and Golf Pride MCC +4 grips) from Nick & Nicola at Tour X today.

4i - GW (8 irons). Had the same grips put on my woods and (Vokey) wedges and the lie altered on my wedges to match the set (slightly flat).

Took 10 weeks to arrive and be built but it was superb service throughout. Would definitely recommend Tour X ?

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Picked up my custom fitted TaylorMade P790s (Nipon Modus 105s shafts (+0.25”) and Golf Pride MCC +4 grips) from Nick & Nicola at Tour X today.

4i - GW (8 irons). Had the same grips put on my woods and (Vokey) wedges and the lie altered on my wedges to match the set (slightly flat).

Took 10 weeks to arrive and be built but it was superb service throughout. Would definitely recommend Tour X ?

Great bunch they are.

phillarrow

Visit site
The putt out mirror and gate. Every now and again, I develop a figure of 8 putting stroke, I'm hoping the bars on the mirror will help me keep the delivery straighter in those last few inches.