Hybrids

SHiiBBZ

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi all,

Looking for a Hybrid to replace my 3/4/5is. I've got fairway woods but don't get on with them.

Never used a Hybrid before - can someone recommend the best thing I need? I hit my driver 245+ most of the time, so looking for something to hit 180 ish.

My budget is quite low (started golf in July, bought custom fitted irons, an X2 Hot driver, 7 lessons, new Callaway bag etc etc!) so can't spend loads!

I know it's Dunlop and quite frowned upon in the Golf world, but the Dunlop NZ9 seems a good deal.

I wouldn't mind buying a second hand hybrid, but needs to be relatively cheap.

Thanks all.

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I strongly suggest going to a shop and asking to hit a few balls with them. One mans dream hybrid is another mans nightmare. At least then you can find a type you like and hit well

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I strongly suggest going to a shop and asking to hit a few balls with them. One mans dream hybrid is another mans nightmare. At least then you can find a type you like and hit well

Heartily commend this!

Adams make a hybrid to suit every style (for those that can get on with hybrids), but some styles don't suit some people!

If you want a very good performing one that's as cheap as chips, then the original TM Rescue Mid is hard to beat. The 22* (4i replacement) is probably about right for what you seem to want.

Huwey12

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Heartily commend this!

Adams make a hybrid to suit every style (for those that can get on with hybrids), but some styles don't suit some people!

If you want a very good performing one that's as cheap as chips, then the original TM Rescue Mid is hard to beat. The 22* (4i replacement) is probably about right for what you seem to want.
I got a 4 rescue TM burner 2008 model off ebay for 12 quid, so solid feel, good for 180 yds

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
Titleist 910h would be my shout.

I had one and sold it as i Have OCD. It is better in ever single way than my covert, except it isn't red.