Hybrid recommendations

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
In the market for a new 18 deg hybrid.

currently have a Callaway Xhot2 pro with and adila tour green shaft.

but after my last round post club clean, found it has a dent in the face.

i like a smaller head , not bothered about it being adjustable. I'm not one for trying things on a launch monitor, so would prefer to try on the course, which i'm able to do, just don't know whats out there at the moment

any recommendations?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
JPX850 Patrick old boy. Smaller head but goes like a rocket off the face. "Borrowed" my old man's 19° and its superb. Will be getting a couple to replace the EZ ones I have now.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
JPX850 Patrick old boy. Smaller head but goes like a rocket off the face. "Borrowed" my old man's 19° and its superb. Will be getting a couple to replace the EZ ones I have now.

no shaft options though Greig, only there stock shaft:(

what does your FI have in his?

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
have you taken a look at the Titleist hybrids. Tried the latest ones and they perform really well. Great choice of shafts too.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Surprisingly he has the stock Orochi stiff and gets on brilliantly with it. There are some out there that have the Speeder.

i don't think the speeder is available Greig, just the Orochi which i hate. even asked if they would do one with a Ctaper 120 shaft iron shaft in the JPX, but they wouldn't do it

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Go for the M1. And as it happens I've got a 17degree that I'm looking to get rid of. Can adjust the loft up 👍🏻