Hybrid recommendations

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i thought that was the Kura Kage, that thing went into orbit for me...

if its the right price might pull the callaway shaft and stick it in this

Haven't hit one with the the Kage shaft but I normally hit a high ball but this goes like I rocket. Not too far behind my mini off the tee so no real point having both.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Callaway XR. Picked up a 3 and a 5 hybrid a month or two back, fantastic clubs. The 3 hybrid goes long, have stopped using a driver on a number of holes as the hybrid is only marginally shorter, but a lot less likely to powerfade.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Patrick...why are you not going for the MP H5....i know you are a mizuno fan and hit your irons great. This must surely tick all the boxes?

Too bulky looking to my eye Chris, hybrids are easier to hit IMO, the xhot has been a bit of a revelation.

i already have a 2 iron 19765[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 24

Keeno

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sports direct have the Adams pro mini on special at 47.00 at the moment - awesome slim hybrid at a silly cost

+1 on the adams. I have the Adams mini pro 20deg. A very low flight, ideal for links conditions. I would say its not the most forgiving, but great in windy conditions. I am sure it comes with the Aldila Tour green shaft.

S

Snelly

The Ping i25 hybrids are beautiful. Small heads that frame the ball nicely. Mine have the stock stiff Ping shaft and they are my favourite clubs in the bag. The trajectory is like a long iron and they really go well if I really crack the 19 degree one I can get 240 yards out of it.

I am currently on the prowl on eBay for a 17 degree one as well as I think this will be perfect for a par 4 off the tee.

Highly recommended and this comes from someone who has found hybrids to be very difficult to get on with historically as they fly too high in general terms. The i25 doesn't - excellent clubs.