Hudl Technique swing app

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

does anyone use the Hudl Technique swing app? if you don't I highly recommend it.

I've downloaded on my iPad and think its great, you can draw the lines and all that jazz on it - especially that I can send my coach videos of my swing when I'm on the range or course. Also after lesson's my coach sends me video reviews which means I always have something to refer back too. Plus its FREE! there is a premium version for 7.99 a month but for what we as amateurs need it for its perfect.

If anyone has it and wants to share their swings - add me lukeysafc100@hotmail.com

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
I've never really used V1.

It has a swing community your can share you swing onto to get comments from others and also has a section for Drills and lessons.

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Iv used it in the past, pretty decent bit of kit tbh. Never used the swing community bit though. Having comments on your swing from every tom, Dick and Harry isn't a good thing IMO.

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I don't use the community thing either, just send mates/family clips of their swings if they want them, quality app for it being free.

Absolutely no need for the paid features

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've used it since the very early days. As you say, it does everything I need !

Same here. Tried pretty much all the ones available and this one is the one I've stuck with. Seems easiest to use and does pretty much everything.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I use it every now and again. There was​ some reason I used it instead of v1, but I can't remember what it was :eek:

I've had it on two different android phone, and on both the playback is a mirror image. Slightly wierd, but not a huge problem tbh.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I use it on IOS and never had any issues.

with V1 I used to get issues with the video getting stuck when trying to scroll back and forth.