How's this for a bargain?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
He didn't even bother cleaning them! I wonder how he ended up with them given he claims not to play golf or know anything about it. It looks like more than half of them are woods.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
My dad has about 100 golf clubs also worth nothing to nobody.

He has a scrapyard and people seem to leave random things in cars that are scrapped, a common is a single golf club left in the boot.

Not sure if people have them incase of road rage or if they just wack a ball for their dog etc.

Never had a good golf club in over 30 years, just old scrappers.

Maybe a similar way he collected this lot, or a deceased family member thats a hoarder and left him their collection of naff golf clubs.

Last edited:

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
He should be paying £8 for someone to take them away. There is only one place for them and that's the dump.

D

Deleted member 1418

About the same price as a beer in Geneva.......the beer is still the better value for money!! 😂

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Might be worth a punt. There could maybe be some Slazengers or Dunlops amongst them.
Funny how the seller thinks that photos of the grip ends will help prospective buyers.. o_O

I can see a few Dunlops, a Ben Sayers, probably a later MacGregor.

Mostly junk even to my distorted view with perhaps a couple of possible goodies, I'll not be travelling to South Shields.