how's my swing?

Jimbooo

Challenge Tour Pro
www.gosimply.com
Cheers James... that's what I see too when looking at those videos. I think I roll my wrists a bit on the backswing which isn't helping. Up the range next week working on your drills and keeping weight-shift forward (and hands further from thighs at address) in mind.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Looks pretty good to me.

S&T elements seem to suit you. Worth sticking with it/them if that's the case imo.

How long have you been playing?

My only comments, that you haven't commented on yourself, are:

Your feet seem a little far apart and your left foot seems rather more open than 'normal'. The camera/perspective could be exaggerating this of course.

There seems to be some balance issues. You certainly wobble about a bit at the end of the follow through in a few of the vids, which indicates some adjustments. You can check out balance changes by putting a rope or a couple of boards under your toes, swinging 'normally' and noting how your balance changes or using some blow up balance balloons and trying to stay upright - took me quite a while to stop falling forward!

Jimbooo

Challenge Tour Pro
www.gosimply.com
Cheers for the comments everyone... doing wonders for my confidence :)

I know I have slight balance issues, but they're improving. I've been playing about 2 years I suppose. Played before that but didn't have own clubs, just hacked at pitch and putt with mates etc, nothing serious). One day I might get a handicap, but I'm not that fussed tbh, I just love playing (mostly on my own).

I'm not sure I'm 100% S&T, but taking bits of it for sure. I love the feeling of compression that James has shown me. Was kinda doing it already but its been drilled into me even more now and I have some great drills to practice.

I have been told recently that my grip could do with changing and that I'll soon be hitting them too low and carving them left (irons) and right (longer clubs/driver) which did confuse/upset me a little, but I'm currently hitting it better than I ever have and I understand way more about the swing and how to self-analyse than I did before, thanks to James.

sydney greenstreet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
which did confuse/upset me a little, but I'm currently hitting it better than I ever have and I understand way more about the swing and how to self-analyse than I did before, thanks to James.

As long as you are happy with it is all that counts, I do not understand why someone's comments would make you upset it is only comments after all.