how's my swing?

Jimbooo

Challenge Tour Pro
www.gosimply.com

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Looks good mate and you didn't end up with JO's push fade!!

And I'm not giving you any shots next time we play!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Very consistent. It really doesn't matter how you swing the club as long as you know where the ball is going to go and your dispersion on those shots looked very tight.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Very nice. Looks from the back you are stack & tilting. Did you work on this?

Finally: Would you like some of us to beat up your barber ;)

A

Alex1975

Looks like you give it a good thump. Mind if I ask what you play off?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
NICE!!!
does your teacher say anything else[smile]
does your normal shot go left of your intended target.
I only ask because you set up like me,and i do go left of my intended target.

Jimbooo

Challenge Tour Pro
www.gosimply.com
Thanks all, some pretty hair-raising comments guys! ;)

Sometimes I pull-draw, yeah, but I think its usually when I turn my hands over at impact (a long-standing habit I'm trying to break). If I don't do that, it goes pretty straight.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
i saw 1 pull and 1 slight fade

when are you posting the vids after JO gave you some help?

:cool: kidding, nice rhythm and tempo:thup:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Jimbooo's swingpath (HSP) looks like it's a couple of degrees to the left which is ideal for straight ball flight... I'd rather he got a fraction more to the inside and guaranteed a small push to the right (with draw) on every shot, hopefully that'll come when he shifts his weight a bit better to the left in transition, work in progress.

Would like to see those hands a little further from the thighs at address and the club go up a little steeper so the clubhead is closer to the HSP at P2 (it goes up under the plane and comes down slightly over it, which is the WRONG WAY ROUND. The hands then get high and start moving away from the body = shank recipe). It's better to go up a little steeper and drop the club than go shallow then loop the club up and over. Again it's work in progress and will hopefully refine itself. Don't be scared to go left... it's meant to happen in ALL swings.

Here's a picture of Pieman.. he bombs it 280 without trying... check out how he's got his left hip to move to the left BEFORE he even gets the club to start down

(look at the tree to the right of his left hip...)

shift.jpg

and as promised here's a picture of Bubba hitting a push-fade with the picture flipped over to make him a 'righty'... (I believe he hits this one 360yds) :p

bub.jpg

[click pics to enlarge them...]