How Was Your Golfing Summer? Targets Acheived? Gives us a Review.

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Wanted to get my handicap back down to 9 and also get my name on one of the boards in the club.

Managed both. Handicap is now 8 and managed to get my name on 3 boards!! :) :) Foursomes knockout, Presidents Trophy and Jubilee Cup (foursomes mixed comp).

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I am now 116 qualifiers away from my ideal H/C. Not good.

I've done everything I thought I had to do:- practice less and drink more.

I even played twice with Richart this year to see how he does it.

Left handed next year I guess.

I have still not forgiven you for describing your mountainous course, as 'pancake' like, and now this low blow.:(

Oh and I have seen you play left handed. Was it four or five air shots in a row ?

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have still not forgiven you for describing your mountainous course, as 'pancake' like, and now this low blow.:(

Oh and I have seen you play left handed. Was it four or five air shots in a row ?

:D Well remembered! None of them were the best air shot of the day either!

I guess I'm just used to my track but a lot of the other tracks we play round the area make it seem like a breeze.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
In my defence I did have to push around Salisbury and Camberley. Carry bag next time, and I will be able to canter round.:)

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I've had a very poor year. I started at 9.1, played pretty well for the first couple of months, and then hit the skids. I'm now 10.1, and I have only recently reversed the slide and worked out where I went wrong.

I changed my driver at the turn of the year and ever since I have been all over the shop. I changed back to my old favourite a week or so ago and ever since my game has been transformed. I just need to get the confidence back now, and with a few midweek medals and a couple of qulaifiers left I'm hopeful I can return to single figures by the end of the year.