How often do you change your…..?

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
On a hot day, probably every 3rd or 4th hole. I alternate between a pair, with the 'resting' one airing tied to my bag.

D

Deleted member 1147

They tend to last a couple of years…they do tend to have a lot of holes in them however.

Yorkhacker

Visit site
It used to be every 3 months, but last summer , it was such a faff getting them on and off a sweaty hand that i stopped wearing one, and havent gone back.
It was irritating at first because my hands were as soft as veal, and i had to cut the calluses off every month, but they seem to have hardened up now.
I cant see myself going back to wearing a glove atm

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
About every couple of months, I usually have a couple on the go at the same time. The two I've just retired were started in Sept.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Probably 3 or 4 months. Longer in winter as I'll go to the rain grip one or the Wintersof ones that I've had for a few years.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
My zoom tours wear out every 12 to 18months. They are filthy by the time they go. Over the summer I’m swapping two every 9 though but the same two gloves are golf three times a week and the practice range. Introduce a new one every March ready for the new season and the becomes my first glove on the course.

p.s. a little unsure why you couldn’t just put glove in the title.

Big85

Visit site
My zoom tours wear out every 12 to 18months. They are filthy by the time they go. Over the summer I’m swapping two every 9 though but the same two gloves are golf three times a week and the practice range. Introduce a new one every March ready for the new season and the becomes my first glove on the course.

p.s. a little unsure why you couldn’t just put glove in the title.

Ps.. for the exact reason why you clicked it. Because people are curious to what it might be so it brings them into the post!! If it was in the title I’ve found previously ppl don’t bother

TigerBear

Visit site
What's the indicator for people to switch to a new glove?

My pp literally will keep his glove until there's holes in it :oops::ROFLMAO:

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I change mine when I think it needs it. This may be because it is worn, dirty, crusty or getting a bit loose. I am obviously not as OCD as a lot on this forum as I don't mark in the diary when I change gloves so can't be more specific on the actual time ;)

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Ps.. for the exact reason why you clicked it. Because people are curious to what it might be so it brings them into the post!! If it was in the title I’ve found previously ppl don’t bother
Probably frustrating the active posters more in the long run.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I've stopped using leather gloves as they just wear out so quickly and go hard when your hands sweat in the summer.

I've been using all weather/synthetic gloves for the last couple of seasons now. The current ones are Cobra and they've been very good in terms of grip and durability.

Like Patrick I always have 2 or 3 on the go so they last well - no idea how long though but they last better than leather and are more cost efficient.