How many hot showers ?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
With the increasing energy costs, how many times a week should we be taking a shower?
The wife showers at least once a day, and I NORMALLY 3 times a week.
Thoughts please.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's a bit like washing socks. If I throw them at the wall and they stick they need washing if they do not they can be worn again.

I shower to need and not to a regime. In summer that may be twice a day in winter twice a week but I do 'body wash' at the sink the days I do not shower.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Twice a day minimum.

Every morning before i leave the house and after work every evening.

I couldnt think of anything worse than going to work without showering.
When I was working I would shower morning and night.
But now I'm retired I seldom get dirty or work up a sweat, except watching Rangers getting whipped.:cry::cry::cry: lol

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Shower first thing every morning.

If I'm golfing, I'll have a bath when I get home, if I'm not golfing, I go to the gym and will have a sauna and shower there afterwards.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Growing up just after WW2 we were all washed in the same tin bath infront of the open fire, every Friday night.
The bath was filled by kettles of hot water, heated from the coal fire range in the living room of our single end house.
And we managed just fine before deodorants and antiperspirants came along, smoking pipes and fags :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

D

Deleted member 18121

1 every morning, I can't imagine going out for the day without having showered.

Only time I'll shower again is after exercise of some sort, otherwise it's just once a day.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Growing up just after WW2 we were all washed in the same tin bath infront of the open fire, every Friday night.
The bath was filled by kettles of hot water, heated from the coal fire range in the living room of our single end house.
And we managed just fine before deodorants and antiperspirants came along, smoking pipes and fags :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Luxury.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

We lived in a house slated for slum clearance in Poplar in the early 70s, had no bathroom or inside toilet. Tin bath was hung on the back of the front room door. Every Sunday it was filled by saucepan from the Ascot in the kitchen and me and my bruv were put in together! Then every day was a “Cats lick and a promise” with a flannel.

Now it’s got to be a minimum of once a day.