How many hot showers ?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I certainly wasn't asking, but thanks for sharing that.....not quite sure how if it will help my golf though (which is what I thought this forum was all about) :p:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well, some people seem so full if it, perhaps better or more frequent extrusions might actually help them with their golf and a lot more.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
For the first 40 years of married life it was a bath every night before bed, then I took a shower instead one night and now it's a shower every night before bed. Obviously one during the day too I've sweated profusely etc etc

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A few years back, I had to deal with a situation at work. Some colleagues complained about the personal hygiene of one of my team. What an awkward conversation that was and not one you should ever have to have with a grown up.

Personally, a shower each morning is just part of my routine. I wouldn’t say I enjoy it, it’s just something I’ve always done. I do enjoy a refreshing shower after exercise though. Or after a long wet dog walk to warm back up.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
With the increasing energy costs, how many times a week should we be taking a shower?
The wife showers at least once a day, and I NORMALLY 3 times a week.
Thoughts please.

Billy, here's the answer you were looking for:

Showering or bathing too often can strip the skin of natural oils and dry out the skin. At times it can lead to itchy and flaky skin – which can cause infections. Therefore, it’s okay for the elderly to just bathe once or twice a week.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Showering or bathing too often can strip the skin of natural oils and dry out the skin. At times it can lead to itchy and flaky skin – which can cause infections. Therefore, it’s okay for the elderly to just bathe once or twice a week.
That's me sorted then!

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site

Before and/or after sex, presumably?
Asking for a (close) friend.