How many comps so far this year?

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
None as went nomad and boy has my golf suffered!

I was playing about 20 a year previously (weekend warrior). Mantra for next year is join a club and play as much as physically possible.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
28 for me i think , started well got down to 6.4 , lowest ever , currently at 7.6 after last 14 comps ,

most just missing the buffer by 1 or 2 ,(with the odd what the heck was that round) not happy with the handicap but not overly disappointed with my game in general , small bit of sharpness needed

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
10. Work is doing my head in again this year, just when I hit form I'm sent travelling, really must win the lotto soon.

First game of the season +0.1
Next 7 buffer
Last 2 cut.

Hoping that the next time I get to play a comp (September) Ill be able to get some sharpness back.

Jungle

Head Pro
Visit site
Good thread.

Just ploughed through all my results to try and work it all out. So not including today (which I'm hoping the CSS moves up to bring me into the buffer)

I've played 19 Qualifiers.

10 of those have resulted in 0.1's, 4 I have buffered and I have had 5 cuts.

I started the season on 21.5 and currently sit at 18.7, so heading in the right direction.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
23 at 6 different courses. Actually 24 if I count today but waiting to see the effect on handicap (possible R/O) before I update the sig. Not a good year so far. If I include society outings then its actually 33 since anything over SSS on these outings can lead to a potential cut.

Good news is I can only go up another 0.4 this year so I'll keep hacking away at 17 for the next 7 months or so.