How does he do it ?

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I sit here in awe of that great contributor to the Forum - our Homer.

According to the search function, in just over an hour this evening he had made 12 posts .

Is this a record?? We must be told :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It beats sitting downstairs while HID watches Eastenders on Sky+ and I should point out I was also waiting for her to conjure up my homemade cottage pie followed by a very nice apple and blackcurrant crumble fresh from the garden tonight.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Its simple. She watches Eastenders while the pie and crumble brwon off in the oven, I come on here. SHe washes up as I watch the footie, she watches Eastenders part 2 and I'm back here properly fed and watered. Lucky - Damn Straight!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
a very nice apple and blackcurrant crumble fresh from the garden tonight.

You grow apple and blackcurrant crumble in your garden? How. Mine goes all soggy and gets eaten by the slugs. Tips please!!

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Soaps are the driving force of forums

Seems to be the way. When t'internet finally got worthwhile (broadband etc.) I started going online quite often. It caused some "upset" with the family, as the desktop was in the attic (work/office room really).

So, welcome Mr. HP Compaq laptop.

Thanks to the miracle of wi-fi, the laptop sits on the lounge coffee table for general use. Trouble is, general use means me as the rest like to watch soaps, so....roll on good times.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I did have a crisis on conscience this morning. HID woke up with a migraine and with Smiffy, Norm and HTL coming down what could I do. I borught he up an ice pack, got her some tablets and called her dad for a lift. No point me being in the house all day making noise when she's trying to sleep and recover so I took myself off to the course to play instead