How do you think your first round will go?

D

Deleted member 21258

I reckon I will probably drive the 2nd green with my 1st tee shot.;):LOL:

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
If the ranges stay closed I guess my 1st round will be 8 iron and down on the academy course chipping it 50 yards at a time, hoping to hit full shots by hole 3 and maybe driver on the 9th hole. Might actually get my best score evert that way.
If I can have a range session 1st it is still going to tb the academy course but I might slice my driver on ever hole just like in the good old times.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I do wonder how many backs, hip, shoulders, sides, wrists etc etc are going to "go" on the first we whenever that may be
There will certainly be a lot of groans

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I do wonder how many backs, hip, shoulders, sides, wrists etc etc are going to "go" on the first we whenever that may be

Given the amount of gardening, housework and walking I have been doing since the lock down compared to before it I hope I am fitter albeit slightly fatter.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
One thing I guess is that we will all be chipping excellently from <insert garden size> in, and straight puts of 2m and shorter are now gimmes.

Visit site
The first thing I do will be to hit driver...
The second thing will be to reach for a provisional ball.

I fully expect to be wayward, inconsistent, and have no bearing of distance in the warm air and dry, firm conditions. I will be skulling chips and degreening putts. And i'll be absolutely carefree and never have been happier to be out there.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Supposedly my mat I ordered will arrive next week. Got some airflow balls so hoping to make some full swings after a gentle stretch and get the body use to the swing again. IF we open before hand then loads of stretching at the club and try and hit a few practice balls. My back was dodgy before lockdown and so hoping the rest will have helped

Fish

Banned
Visit site
As long as I stay 2m away from the group on the neighboring fairway, I won’t care, I’m going to hit it, find it, then hit it again ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
One thing I guess is that we will all be chipping excellently from <insert garden size> in, and straight puts of 2m and shorter are now gimmes.
Not the way I chipped yesterday. On the plus side my net arrived today along with 30+ mph winds so no point putting it up. Mat due Tuesday so can hit balls then and get ready to go back either when I can get a tee slot of feel I am ready to play with a modicum of consistency. Tried a few full shots in the garden with airflow balls and not pretty