How did we do?

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Its close but we're now tied 2nd overall.....but with hardly any help from me this week !!! All 6 made the cut but only Sean O'hair made me any decent points -

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not sure of my picks yet. I'm afraid as it is the last week I propose to use underhand strategies and will probably look on the leaderboard and see who the top two or three in the overall competition have picked. After all they didn't get there by accident.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Sorry Guys - my picks were just rubbish last week - 6 of the top 13 in the rankings and only Stenson bought home some Bacon - bunch of wasters the lot of 'em.
Still one round to go and I reckon the top 6 in our league ought to match closely with the picks of the leaders. Only the top 5 count towards our total score so these guys are really picking for the rest of us - unless I pick the top 6 I'm going to be no help...

Don't forget - a top 10 finish in our league gets a prize if the league finishes 2nd.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
S Garcia
A Kim
C Villegas
P Harrington
I Poulter
L Westwood

This is my team, still to pick a winner but feeling confident with this gang. Good luck folks.