How Did I Do - Change of Home Club

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
After changing my home club from Murrayshall to Blairgowrie at the end of the year, I had my handicap transferred over a couple of weeks ago. Since then I have been trying in vain to change my details on the HDID website but it doesn't recognise me.
I spoke to the handicap Sec at Blair today and they assure me all is OK at their end. Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Fyldewhite

Tour Winner
www.blackpoolparkgc.co.uk
Howdidido is a site run by Club Systems who in turn provide Club2000 software to clubs. Are you sure that your new club uses their software? If not then you will never see any results on there.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's what I expected. Perhaps my old club hasn't notified HDID yet. The frustrating thing is I can only contact HDID by email as there doesn't appear to ba a phone number for them.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
That's what I expected. Perhaps my old club hasn't notified HDID yet. The frustrating thing is I can only contact HDID by email as there doesn't appear to ba a phone number for them.

Is it not the new clubs responsibility to do it, rather than the old?

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Clive

Think it will happen automatically the next time your club post competition results (even if you don't play).

I don't expect that to happen any time soon after looking at the pics you posted :D

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Finally sorted!
As Stuart said, because there hasn't been any comps since my handicap was transferred the website hasn't been updated so no change. It has now been updated and my details have been changed.
Many thanks for all your help.