Hot Sauce

RichA

Visit site
Tabasco Classic. Tried many, never found anything better. Too much sugar in most of the thicker ones for my taste.
Dad adds Cholula to pretty much everything.

RichA

Visit site
I’m also interested in some chilli recipes, I’ve never managed to quite nail it.
Do what you normally do but use bavette steak (cheap and perfect for a 3 hour stew in the oven), twice as much cumin as any recipe tells you, a couple of teaspoons of smoked paprika and fresh jalapeños. I chuck the jalapeños in whole. Those who prefer it spicier can chop and mix them in when it's served, those who don't get the chilli warmth and flavour with less heat.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Arson Fire. Google Arson Fire Chilli products. Made on the Isle of White at Adgestone Vineyard. Not too hot but has got a kick to it.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do what you normally do but use bavette steak (cheap and perfect for a 3 hour stew in the oven), twice as much cumin as any recipe tells you, a couple of teaspoons of smoked paprika and fresh jalapeños. I chuck the jalapeños in whole. Those who prefer it spicier can chop and mix them in when it's served, those who don't get the chilli warmth and flavour with less heat.

Sorry I meant chilli sauce recipes ??

Newtonuti

Visit site
Absolutely love this stuff!

Got a bottle of this and made the mistake of absentmindedly licking the spoon, needed to have a fairly long lie down.....

Regret Hot Sauce - Wiltshire Chilli Farm - Extreme Heat! (justchillies.co.uk)
:ROFLMAO: Like the time I got cocky in the local Indian and went for what my mate calls a a "Nagaloo" a hybrid naga/vindaloo curry he gets. Fair to say I had the sweats and dodgy guts for a few days.

Tabasco Classic. Tried many, never found anything better. Too much sugar in most of the thicker ones for my taste.
Dad adds Cholula to pretty much everything.
I always keep a bottle in my locker at work (y)