Hot Golf UK?

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
No It isn't a mucky golf themed website, Just an online retailer ;);)

Has anyone dealt with this company? They have some very reasonably priced Footjoys on offer at the moment that I'm interested in. They seem to do a lot of business via eBay.
Just thought I'd ask the question before diving in :thup:

Last edited:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Their feedback on ebay seems to be very good. If your buying through ebay that does offer some protection just in case anyway.

Their website is a bit tom tit but it doesn't look like they deal through that very much, its more just showing what they do I think.

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I was looking at a stand bag and some spikeless adidas shoes from these this week too so would be interested if anyone has dealt with them before. They do seem to have some great prices.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
i bought a snooper range finder from them delivered special del. the next day no problem, the did exactly as advertised supply the host of extras FOC and a couple of spare batteries.
The website is a bit mashed as there seems to be several trading names all on in one place.
So its a :thup: from me.

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If its the one in Cheshire they are great. I ordered off eBay and collected as I was over in that part of the world. It was a pro shop at a nice club. The place was full of kit and the guy was a very proactive pro, very keen.

Hallsy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bought my Adidas Carry bag from them and they threw in a free adidas golf umbrella so top marks from me :thup:

D

Deleted member 1740

Qwerty, I've just been looking at some waterproof trousers off these, it looks like the pro shop at Sutton Hall GC.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Qwerty, I've just been looking at some waterproof trousers off these, it looks like the pro shop at Sutton Hall GC.

I believe it is Stu. I don't know the Club/Course but it looks like they've got some good offers.
FootJoy AQLs for £39.99 inc P&P ..Bargain :thup:

jpenno

Head Pro
Visit site
I am a member there and the service they offer is superb, fast delivery and will price match virtually everthing.

Ashcross40

Visit site
I have bought a few things from them , they are a pro shop trading online .
I bought some new taylormade irons and a pair of adidas spikes from them recently at a great price , I would recommend them

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I bought something from there which never arrived. They were straight on the phone before I even realised. Royal mail had damaged the item and the guy dealt with it superbly. Very impressed with their customer service.

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Any more up to date feedback on this site? I can see some in the bargains thread, but am alooking at dropping £700 on an electric trolley (CT6) , so a bit wary.

Thanks

Alan Clifford

Visit site
No It isn't a mucky golf themed website, Just an online retailer ;);)

Has anyone dealt with this company? They have some very reasonably priced Footjoys on offer at the moment that I'm interested in. They seem to do a lot of business via eBay.
Just thought I'd ask the question before diving in :thup:
I've bought from them. No problems.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Any more up to date feedback on this site? I can see some in the bargains thread, but am alooking at dropping £700 on an electric trolley (CT6) , so a bit wary.

Thanks
Hot Golf UK are definitely legit. Years ago I bought a rangefinder through their ebay shop. It stopped working after 10 or 11 months, and though they weren't able to give me a replacement by then, they still gave me full store credit for the item so I bought a wedge off them instead. I was happy with the service from them.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Have visited their store near Cheshire Oaks retail outlet several times, always worth a visit when we go there.

I have bought from them online as well as buying clothing in store, as they often have a very good discounted rack of clothes at cut price.