Hosel Rockets!

Lewisadam88

Medal Winner
Visit site
Good evening all, just an update regarding my swing changes over the past three weeks or so.

Still working on trying not to collapse the right knee and fixing the early extension on the downswing. Im hitting the ball with a great deal more consistency, ball flight is more peircing and finally i can hit the driver with a slither of confidence :) Feel free to comment. I realise im no where near fixing the problem but i feel like im getting somewhere with my swing at last :).

Video from DTL

[video=youtube;M4x9MJE7BsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4x9MJE7BsQ[/video]

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks like a nice comfortable swing, I'd be happy to play with that swing. What handicap are you?

NVM: Just seen the previous page. I can see single figures being shot next season!

Lewisadam88

Medal Winner
Visit site
Yep still playing off 11, however my winter handicap has been dropped to 8 in 6 weeks :S i managed to shoot a gross 72 (43points) last week to win. Extremely happy, i could never have dreamed of shooting that low :)

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I like the way your right knee works more in towards your left now with your right foot rolling onto the inside. This is stopping your right hip pushing out and blocking your arms.

Great swing.

Chumpalot83

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I watched the first video and though 'that's quite a nice swing', then I saw the one just above.... :eek: Lovely, smooth action with great balance. Nice and relaxed. I hope mine will be something like this one day. Really must get that video posted up on here.

Great work :thup:

Lewisadam88

Medal Winner
Visit site
Evening all!

I havnt posted an update for a good while now, been slogging hours out at the range trying to cure my hip action.

Anyway........

I feel like ive almost cracked it, no longer getting an aching back, feel like my hips clear nicely compared to last year, loving the game again :D

So here we have it, by no means perfect but i feel its a big step in the right direction.

[video=youtube;tUBgKq4nYAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUBgKq4nYAM[/video]

Once again thankyou all for the imput its been a massive help.