Honma TW-S

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I keep finding them of it helps? They definitely seem to have broken into the ball market well, based on recent finds I’d say more than vice or snell

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I keep finding them of it helps? They definitely seem to have broken into the ball market well, based on recent finds I’d say more than vice or snell

Yes, we now know quite a few people who play with them. You are not near enough us for them to be ours you have found lol

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Love the tw-x myself, hoping some more come into stock…
I'm the same, I think they're bringing out an updated version so a gap between old model selling out and new hitting the shops.
When I last checked I think Clubhouse Golf still had stock of the TWS.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Out of interest what Titleist/Bridgstone/Callaway balls are the TW-S equivalent to.

They’re comparable to all the premium balls, at least in my experience. Prov1x, Bridgestone Tour B XS, Chromesoft, TP5.

They are very good balls for their price, got 3 boxes in the garage once I’ve used up my Prov1x and Bridgestone Tour B XS balls.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fantastic balls.

The X is my preferred ball currently and they feel as good as any premium ball I’ve hit. Lovely of the putter and right through the bag.

They are long too i think (based on guesstimating on the course and not Trackman etc). Tbh the make me think and feel That they will be both long and spin Like bejesus on approaches.

If I feel and think that about a ball then the real ball data is somewhat inconsequential tbh.

Confidence and perception wins imo.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Out of interest what Titleist/Bridgstone/Callaway balls are the TW-S equivalent to.

Virtually any 3 piece urethane ball which gives good spin

A touch more similar to the Bridgestone B330 RX than the RXS but probably somewhere between the two. Nicer feel than than the Chromesoft Graphene. Prov1 or Prov1X ( I have not played the AVX for some time so cannot compare). I bought both the RZN MS-Tour and the Honma and decided to use the Honma in winter and keep the RZN for summer but it is marginal.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You might be able to ship them in. My mate paid £90 for two imported boxes of Maxfli straight-fli as he swears they're the only ball he can hit straight. :ROFLMAO:

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Disappointed to hear that. Started using the TW-X and thought the quality and performance unbelievable for the price. The search for a replacement is on. Need a three piece ball, urethane cover for under 20 quid a dozen.

sjw

Visit site
Disappointed to hear that. Started using the TW-X and thought the quality and performance unbelievable for the price. The search for a replacement is on. Need a three piece ball, urethane cover for under 20 quid a dozen.
Let me know what you find!