Help with info on these clubs

ACP

Club Champion
Visit site
If you can read the serial numbers, you can contact Ping Europe and they will check their data base and give you the specifications over the phone.

ACP

Sam

Head Pro
Visit site
That patent number was filed on the 4th Nov 1972 but, of course, they will be later than that

Gosso

Visit site
I phoned Ping Europe(UK) was put on hold for 30 minutes to the technical department, gave up eventually. I have played with these clubs a few times and they still work pretty well. Was trying to find out if they were of value or not before using them twice a week

I paid £20 for these irons ( 3 - sw ) with 3 callaways, Big Bertha driver 10 degrees, Big bertha warbird 3 wood and Big bertha warbird 7 wood(rescue) all on original Callaway graphite shafts.

bargain of the century for me!

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Probably not worth a lot but you have definately got a set of the original Ping Eye's.

Take a look at some of the recent Callaway offerings (X14-X20) and see the similarity.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
at that price hang on until AG's next promo - they didn't specify how old the trade-ins had to be and there is definitely some old stock at mine - even another set of Eyes (don't know what model but they're asking £69).

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Probably not worth a lot but you have definitely got a set of the original Ping Eye's.

yep, something of a collectors item (maybe) but pretty hopeless in comparison to modern kit. Can't see a player wanting them, still a good buy though.....