Help with a rescue dog.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi guys if anyone would like to help me out it would be much appraised. It's to help a neglected dog that my wife and I rescued last week.

All info in the link and I've checked with Mike that it's o.k to post here. Thanks for looking.

https://www.gofundme.com/noneglect4ghost

To steal a supermarket catch phrase "Every little helps".

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks to everyone on here who has helped. We've exceeded the target. Dog is still not well but each day gives a little more hope.

I hope anyone that donated has received a thank you. If not please accept this post as a public thanks.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Donated and linked to FB & Twitter to rally some more donations from friends, my Chelsea mob are a soft lot really so expect a surge, it's humans we don't like :thup:

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great work Bob. I really hope she pulls through so gorgeous. Both ours are rescues and a year on nearly one of mine is still untrusting. Really makes you wonder what she's been through. How anyone can treat animals this way.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great work Bob. I really hope she pulls through so gorgeous. Both ours are rescues and a year on nearly one of mine is still untrusting. Really makes you wonder what she's been through. How anyone can treat animals this way.

It's always upset/annoyed me, but since having a dog of my own, when I see or hear about stuff like this, it really gets me choked up. Was balling my eyes out watching the Dog Rescuers on C5 this week :(

We got a puppy for our first dog as we weren't sure what to expect or whether we'd be able to cater to the needs of a rescue, but we're pretty sure our next dog will be a rescue as our Springer is really good with other dogs, so there shouldn't be any issue with integrating it into the house.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
She's not doing great today but we are pushing her. Had a webcam set up to monitor her all day and pretty sure my phone bill is going to be huge because I turned on data roaming while skirting around the border for work. I was pulling in when I got a decent signal to check on her. Only left her for 5 hours though and she spent most of it resting and drinking water occasionally. Now have a high cal food to syringe feed her. Full update on the page.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
So sad to hear, at least she had 2 weeks where she would have felt loved for once, she looked happy and content in some of the video with her tail wagging, fair play to you for taking her under your wing and your fantastic efforts in trying to make her fit and well.

Words escape me how anyone can neglect such a beautiful animal, I truly hate humans at times.

In our lives for 2 weeks, in our hearts forever.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ugh! So sorry to hear this mate :( Humans can be horrible creatures at times. I couldn't imagine life without my dog - just typing this is getting me choked up.