Help Required for a Newbie!!!

hawxi1882

Visit site
Hi There everyone..This is my first post to this forum, and, as an avid golfer would like to ask if anyone can advise me on a quickie.

I understand (and rightly so!!) that things can not be advertised on her, but, I have spent hours searching the net, to find the best place to advertise to sell my Golf Property that I desperately need to sell..due to a great big cashflow crisis.

I have looked on forums, on websites, even on eBay, but nowhere seems to be 'the' place to be to sell it..Id there certain sections in Golfing magazines for me to try as well??

Does anyone know of a site, or way I can sell up pretty quickly. The property is in Scotland, but not had great success by finding ways up there either.

Any halpful thoughts would be appreciated.

G

B

birdieman

I have spent hours searching the net, to find the best place to advertise to sell my Golf Property that I desperately need to sell..due to a great big cashflow crisis.
I think we need a tad more information! Golf property -what are we talking about - a set of clubs, a putter, a pro shop, a driving range, a house at Troon - what??

If it's clubs try Ebay/Golfbidder/local paper, if it's a house try your local estate agent/propertyfinder website.

Your post sounds too naive to be genuine by the way.

hawxi1882

Visit site
Hi All

many thanks for the support and pronuoncement that I am a smelly rat..

It is a Golf Property in Scotland, but, being new on here, and not wanting to face the wrath of the administrators, or other posters, I did not wish to be all 'advertisement'..I was only asking for help..nothing more..nothing less..

If you do want more details, and. I wont get thrown off the board or flamed, i will post them, but, if not, what would seem like a genuine request for help, really does not need shooting down in flames at my first post.

Maybe this is one of those boards where cliques rule, and no genuine posters can live, other than for fear of being lambasted.

Again, if anyone could help, it really would be appreciated.

Thanks

G

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi G,

You're still not making it clear what you are talking about, I'm afraid. Do you mean land, a timeshare, a house on a golf course? If so then you're looking for an estate agent.

hawxi1882

Visit site
Hi John..

Thanks..it is a house overlooking a golf course in Scotland..It is on a site with facilities, i.e. holiday site, but, dont feel that the estate agents up there (ayrshire) really understand the market, as I feel it is a specific golfing buyer, who wants to rent it out for maybe 45 weeks a year and use it for the rest..

I primarily thought of the agents, but no joy..hence why I asked if anyone had any forums, or advertising places or help to find this golfing buyer..

Hope that makes a bit more sense, but like I said, I do not wish to advertise it on here, just try to find out if there is anywhere online that is 'known' for this kind of thing

Thanks

G