Help For Heroes charity golf day - Hayling Golf club Tuesday 18th October

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Thanks to Rich, I_now_have_a_wedge :cool:

Before we put this one to bed, I think we should all give LiverpoolPhil_had_my_wedge some stick for phoning me to tell me he had the wedge, only to leave it behind himself......:rolleyes::eek::D

Has something changed; do we actually need a reason now to give LiverpoolPhil some stick...? :unsure: ;)

D

Deleted member 1147

Is everyone back from the 13th tee yet?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wasn't too bad actually, as we were driving when those nearer the middle of the course had to walk.
It was just a straight road back, whereas some courses I could imagine being more of an issue.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wasn't too bad actually, as we were driving when those nearer the middle of the course had to walk.
It was just a straight road back, whereas some courses I could imagine being more of an issue.
I was starting on the 7th tee, it took me about 20 minutes of walking about to find it. After all that I promptly blobbed it. ?

evemccc

Visit site
As I look outside today and see the mist, rain and leaves falling - and then think of the clocks changing at the weekend to make the afternoon an hour shorter - I think about that day at Hayling and what a really excellent day it was.
Superb weather it was —- sadly it already seems yonks ago