Help For Heroes charity golf day - Hayling Golf club Tuesday 18th October

evemccc

Visit site
I have read a lot on here about Bratty, I have to say I am slightly disappointed not to have crossed paths with him at Hayling…it would have been good to put a face to all the abuse he seems to get — to see if it is warranted ?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have read a lot on here about Bratty, I have to say I am slightly disappointed not to have crossed paths with him at Hayling…it would have been good to put a face to all the abuse he seems to get — to see if it is warranted ?

he was the human sink plunger

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Look me out at the next meet, or if you ever fancy a round at Westerham, I'll gladly host you.
And it's all warranted! ?

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Huge thanks to @richart and everyone involved in organising. Hayling Island was incredible and the weather was perfect too.

Very proud to be a part of the huge effort in raising so much money for H4H. Was great to play with Phil once again and to meet Andy too.

I put a few pictures up on Instagram, you can check them out here.