Sandy 31 points
PNWokingham 31 points
Aztecs27 31 points
PeteMa 31 points
IanM 31 points
Bratty 30 points
Swinger 30 points
Oddsocks 30 points

Congratulations to Imurg for a great round of golf off 5.5 handicap. (y)

Well done to all the other winners, as well as everyone else that played on the day. Your support was gratefully received and look forward to seeing you all next year.

I will update the amount raised when we have completed all the counting, and had all the auction items paid for.(y)

Last edited:

AddisonRoad

Visit site
Nonsense, your putting was obscene and you hit some absolute belters. Was a thoroughly enjoyable round with great company. If you're ever over this way, give me a shout, would be good to get a round in - Apologies for getting your name wrong btw FFS! :oops:

Haha, don't worry you got my name right (I'm Kirk for anyone who met me over the two days). Will definitely let you know if I make it out to Gloucester!

where in London are you?

I'm in North/East London!

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As others have said I can only echo the responses of a truest fantastic day, as always well organised and I feel hayling done well to accommodate us. I’d love to go back.

The highlight has to be the force in which @Swinger ’s jaw hit the green on 15 as my putt dropped, the pitch mark was huge!!! Thanks to @Swinger @Shamalamdingdong and GM’s own Elliot for a great 4 hours! ?

We were having a nice time until that happened. It was good fun and good company for all 16 holes. The last two definitely didn't count!

Great to catch up with a lot of guys and well done to Rich and the team for organising everything so well.

Looking forward to next year already, and the possibility of revenge!

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks to Rich, Vicky and everyone else involved in the organisation of the day. Superb as always.

Many thanks to SteveW86, Old Skier and his guest Steve for your company in making it an enjoyable day.

The only slight disappointment was that nearest the pin was not on the 1st. SteveW hit a great shot bang on line which stopped just six foot short, which would have been a worthy winner of a nearest the pin prize. I followed it with a lovely five iron which having kicked slightly left on pitching would have been close to going in, but stopped just 18ins short. Very happy to have got a birdie though.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Thanks to Rich, Vicky and everyone else involved in the organisation of the day. Superb as always.

Many thanks to SteveW86, Old Skier and his guest Steve for your company in making it an enjoyable day.

The only slight disappointment was that nearest the pin was not on the 1st. SteveW hit a great shot bang on line which stopped just six foot short, which would have been a worthy winner of a nearest the pin prize. I followed it with a lovely five iron which having kicked slightly left on pitching would have been close to going in, but stopped just 18ins short. Very happy to have got a birdie though.
And I love the very generous omission that SteveW missed the putt! ??

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

You didn't want to get a hole in one with 90 players. Now that could have been a bar bill.:eek: