Hello

Hearty Harry

Visit site
Hello all,

I thought I would finally join after years of reading posts.

I play off 13 with TM M2 woods and Ping G5 irons and a beloved Bettinardi putter.

Have never been lower than 13.

I grew up in Edinburgh and played at Prestonfield and West Linton. Lived for quite a while in Birmingham playing at The Belfry. I now live in South Wales and am a member at Southerndown.

My name relates to the old mascot for Hearts FC who I apparently look like.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hello all,

I thought I would finally join after years of reading posts.

I play off 13 with TM M2 woods and Ping G5 irons and a beloved Bettinardi putter.

Have never been lower than 13.

I grew up in Edinburgh and played at Prestonfield and West Linton. Lived for quite a while in Birmingham playing at The Belfry. I now live in South Wales and am a member at Southerndown.

My name relates to the old mascot for Hearts FC who I apparently look like.
Yes welcome to the forum..... as you've been lurking for a few years you'll be aware of the goings on here. Did the same myself some years ago. Just wondering what finally prompted you to Post? For me it was the opportunities of playing many different courses with the 'locals'... which I've done lots of.... & being able to seek advice or various golfing issues. Hope you enjoy your time... all the best (y)(y)

Hearty Harry

Visit site
2blue, finally joined as there are various forum things that happen in real life so I thought I would join and see how it goes.

Sauce on chips every time! Yet to find a chippie in South Wales that does deep fried haggis or pizza crunchies!

D

Deleted member 21258

Welcome, ignore the bad and focus on the good and enjoy the forum.

Hows southerndown, looks a nice course and have fancied playing it for a while ?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi-smiley.png

Hearty Harry

Visit site
Southerndown is alright. Greens a bit variable at times. Quite a bit of work going on at the moment to improve various areas of the course.

Would be very happy to arrange a game there.