Hello Im New

grinnell27

Visit site
Hi All,

Im new here as you can tell by my post count :)
So I thought id introduce myself.

Backstory:

Been playing golf for 18 years, sadly on and off and have always loved the sport. I played solidly for about 12 years but then my grandfather died who was a huge part of my life as well as my original golf teacher, I had depression so stopped playing and working for a while, then I got better and started playing again but then had kids so it took a backseat again for the past 6 years. Now im finally back and playing regularly, 3 times a week and really loving it again.

Handicap:

9-12, constantly improving.

Clubs:

Irons-
Cleveland CG-7 Black 8 years old but love them and hit them so well. Club head speed on irons of 95-97mph, using regular shaft, which is technically wrong for me but why change if it isnt broken right.

Driver-
Was using a Nike Sumo SQ (8-10 years old) but im not getting the distance I should be. (roughly 220yards) NOTE: I can hit my 4 iron nearly the same distance.
NOW using a new Wilson C300 9.5 with STIFF shaft...arrives this week :) Got a GREAT deal on this, 2nd hand only been used 3 times for £100!

Putter-
Ben Sayer, roughly 8 years old... thinking about changing this as it doesnt feel quite right to me after trying some new ones in the pro shop.

Think that's everything at the moment I can think of. Feel free to ask any questions!

D

Deleted member 21258

Greetings.

Hopefully see you at a forum meet in the future that are shown in arrange a game section of the forum.

The little I have played near chelthenham it was a lovely area to play golf in with great terrain and views.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi All,

Im new here as you can tell by my post count :)
Feel free to ask any questions!

Hello and welcome.
Now, the questions ..................... :whistle:

Which football team do you follow & are you a remainer or a leaver? :p

Serously, grinnell27, there's a lot of knowledge and fun to be had on this forum.
Stick around. (y)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum.... there are some of us in the North, if you're ever up this way...… also many in the 'Far North'

grinnell27

Visit site
Well you've got Stinchcombe Hill, Cotswold Hills, Lilleybrook and Ross on Wye on your doorstop, some would prefer them to Celtic Manor! :)
This is very true!

Welcome to the forum mate.
Thanks Mate
Hello and welcome.
Now, the questions ..................... :whistle:

Which football team do you follow & are you a remainer or a leaver? :p

Serously, grinnell27, there's a lot of knowledge and fun to be had on this forum.
Stick around. (y)

haha, sadly I dont support football teams, more into rugby.
As far as brexit... lets not discuss that haha we could have a political battle on our hands otherwise :)
Welcome to the Forum.... there are some of us in the North, if you're ever up this way...… also many in the 'Far North'
For sure, everyone seems great on here and very friendly!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is very true!

Thanks Mate

haha, sadly I dont support football teams, more into rugby.
As far as brexit... lets not discuss that haha we could have a political battle on our hands otherwise :)

For sure, everyone seems great on here and very friendly!

We've already got one, buddy, we've already got one! (y)