Hello again

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi all

Just a quick message to say hello to all those that remember me from a few years back and hello to all those that I havnt met yet.

I stopped playing in 2012 for various reasons so my membership on here just naturally drifted away as it does. However with circumstances and life taking it's usual twists and turns I find myself wanting to play golf again this year. So where better to start than to return to the best golf forum out there ?

I still have a few issues to iron out before I can swing a club again but the old bug is biting at the thoughts of it. Doing a few little gentle imaginary swings and boy have I got a lot of loosening to do.

Anyhow , look forward to taking the mickey out of you all again and catching up on lost years

jammy

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheers guys , I remember you all of course

I have absolutely no equipment left so i've literally got to start from nothing again , should be great to go and try everything and find out how things have come along. Worked out to get everything new again would be several thousand , jeez its not a cheap game is it ?

Wolf

Visit site
Cheers guys , I remember you all of course

I have absolutely no equipment left so i've literally got to start from nothing again , should be great to go and try everything and find out how things have come along. Worked out to get everything new again would be several thousand , jeez its not a cheap game is it ?
I wasn't here last time you were about but welcome back anyway.

But like you I had a long lay off from the game and had to buy equipment from scratch and you are not wrong it's not cheap at all, but I found with smart shopping I was able get back playing again, bought irons brand new but a last season model so were less than half price with a free bag, then add in AG downfall and excessive sale stock managed to get the rest of the bag filled nicely. But if you are going brand new it's almost like writing a blank cheque and seeing you balance in your bank just disappear

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Welcome back JD I bet most of us on here have got something tucked away that might suit you for Mates rates.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Welcome back JD, you’ve got some catching up to do. In the 6 years you’ve been away and the 500 odd driver releases we all now drive it 300+yds, gun barrel straight......

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks all , sorry for slow reply but it got busy last couple of days. Now its Monday and everyones gone to work so its chill out time

@road2ruin But can you all putt ? Seen some dodgy putters on this forum thats for sure ;):p (me included btw)